Friday 26 October 2007

Bag Lady

Yep, that's my project of the moment, sewing felt flowers onto the felted bags I made way back in May - see here for the original bag :)
I am doing them for Christmas presents, and have started collecting things to go inside the bags - some toiletries, chocolates etc. And some snowman soup - cos I finally found candy canes in Woolworths today LOL

I became a proud owner of a Tilda today - so I am sure that I will get the old Staz on out later... I was thinking of all the other stamps I have, that I bought and only stamped a couple of times, scared off by the colouring in bit. Now I am a bit more practised I might hunt them out and have a colouring in session - will surely give some variety to my Christmas cards...!

ttfn

1 comment:

** Paula ** said...

Oh wow - the bag is fabby!!!!!!