Monday 11 June 2007

New toy !!!

I was just soooo excited this afternoon, as I took delivery of my new camera - a Fuji Finepix S5700! It's so dinky for a bridge camera, about the size of a chocolate orange lol.

Anyhow, over the weekend I have been busy - cleaning for impending visitors, and also trying to get projects done for Father's Day.


The first is a Maya Road chipboard binder I decorated for Mark from the kids. I used Crate Paper's Zoom collection.


For my father-in-law, I covered a Maya Road car coaster book, again with the Zoom paper, and used Basic Grey alpha stickers, oddments of ribbon , buttons and a blue book ring to finish it off.


I also finished covering a photo album for a friend, I used thick handmade paper, and personalised it using the Sizzlit Nouveau alpha.

And finally, this is one of my felted bags - I got the pattern from Cathy Z , when I saw what she had done I just had to have a go!! The wool used is Twilleys Freedom - its chunky and 100% wool, which you need to allow it to felt. After knitting it up I threw it in the washer on a 90 degree cycle, and it came out all felted!! I added some felt flowers, buttons and beads, and then posted it to my bestest friend (ever) in the whole world, Amanda, for her birthday a couple of weeks ago.


I have a few more of these bags in the pipeline, went mad on wool actually, but I have plans for all of them!!

No comments: