Friday 29 June 2007

I scrapped!!!!


Finally, after a drought of about 6 weeks, I finally got round to doing a page:) I got these Scenic Route papers and immediately thought of Tom. I found the number 5 in a local newsagents, and with it being orange I knew I had to do a page on Tom. I listed his favourite things right now. It might be nice to do one each year to see what things change and what stays the same...
The chipboard alphabet I used is also Scenic Route, the journalling card is Sassafrass lass, and the word strips are K&Co. I drew round some Heidi Swapp ghost stars on to felt, and hand stitched round them, adding a couple of buttons. The "@" is handstitched too.
I had to laugh, as Tom saw this LO before it was stuck down, and he tried to move it all so that it was straight - he thought is looked wonky LOL!!! So that gave me the incentive to stick it all down last night, before he could come down this morning and move it all around again!!!

No comments: