Sunday 24 June 2007

Serious lack of creativity

Hmm, having visitors sure blocks the creative juices.....

Hopefully after tomorrow I can get back down to being creative whenever it takes me, well for a little while, as we go off to New Zealand on the 6th of July for nearly 4 weeks :) and I haven't even started thinking about packing....

The little bit of crafting I have been doing this week, is a teachers gift for Jemma's teacher. I bought a desktop flip over photo album from Au Naturelle, which has 12 6x4 inch double sided pockets. Just the right amount for a calendar. So I found some quotes about each month of the year on Quote Garden, and I have finally cut into my Karen Foster Calendar papers!! I also have a 7 gypsies calendar stamp set, which has been very useful too. Will post a picture when it is all finished:) If it turns out OK, I have another one which I will do for my Dad for Christmas!

I also need to do a couple of small gifts for Tom's 2 nusery teachers, and I thought that I could use some of the Basic Grey carry out cartons I bought the other week. I shall then fill them with lots of different goodies, and put some lush ribbons on the handles. Then 2 cards, and I am all done with teachers for another year!!

Which reminds me, I must make a note of all the birthdays and anniversaries I am missing in July, so I can get cards sorted for them before I jet off....

No comments: