Thursday 4 October 2007

As promised....

..... more pages from my Dad's album.


These are my favourite pages - I didn't want to share all of them, you might think you are in some kind of nightmare slide show scenario LOL. I used the same pagemap for all the pages, it took some of the brainwork out of it, and allowed me to complete it quite quickly.

I am really peeved he won't get it for the actual day, but I hope he likes it when he does get it :)

But, I did have a good post day myself - I got my Bind-it-all machine, so now I get to make mini books to my hearts content :) Need to hide it from Mark though, as he was quite taken with it! I have a few ideas in the pipeline too :) so watch this space.....

I also went real life shopping today LOL, visiting my LSS and ordering myself a Cuttlebug for Christmas - yay! I have my trusty Sidekick, which has been a solid and faithful servant for many years, but I wanted to get something that could cut slightly bigger... and I want to use those gorgeous Cuttlebug embossing folders!! So I am upgrading, but my lickle sidekick has a new home already - Jemma will have it!

I also found myself a large wooden U which I am going to alter... I fancy a bit of home decor scrapbooking.

Jemma commented yesterday that the "rogues gallery" we have on our stairs is looking a bit shabby now, and could I "do something pretty cos the frames look rubbish..." The only problem is that I did these multi photo frames pre scrapbooking, and used original photos (shock horror) and cut them, and stuck them with DST (aarrgghh) and these frames have been hung in direct sunlight, so the photos are now sun damaged and I can't get them out cos of the DST.....AARRGGHHHHHH!! I am hoping I can save some of the photos, or at least replace some with other photos, and maybe do some canvasses... A lot of thinking to be done on that one somehow.....

And talking of thinking, I still haven't thought of anyone to tag.....

ttfn




1 comment:

** Paula ** said...

beautiful layouts - cant wait to hear what your dad thinks of his book