Sunday 21 October 2007

BOO!

I had fun yesterday making a halloween doodlebug house! Kept me from biting my nails during the rugby ;)



This is the small house, and I used the Doodlebug Hauntingly Halloween kit to decorate it. The only thing that was a pain, was the adhesive doesn't always stick - so I have had to use other glue to keep it from unsticking.
I have a large house too, and I think that will be done in a christmas stylee!

I am hoping to get a LO finished today, it's been sat half done in my craft "room" all week....

And I am eagerly waiting for some magazines I ordered from PaperArts - the new Simple Scrapbook mag, the Papercrafts Christmas special, and I also ordered the Easy scrapping with 4 x 6 photos by Creating Keepsakes. I have so many 4 x 6 photos it is unreal, and I don't always like to crop them, so it will be nice to get some good ideas for LOs...

ttfn

2 comments:

** Paula ** said...

you are a bad influence!! i want a doodlebug house & some new mags! your house is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne C said...

love this sarah, I want one too:lol: