Thursday 11 October 2007

Cyber cropping...

.... slow time!

There was a weekend of cyber cropping on UKS this past weekend, with 2 more weekends of classes coming up. I don't particularly like the frenzy of usual cyber crops, so it is nice that this one is a bit more sedate and I have picked and chosen which classes I want to do, and that I have had plenty of time to play with the classes.

The above layout was my take on Carolm's "True Love" class, and it uses felt - I loved Carol's original LO, so I knew that I had to do this one. Carol is a very talented gal, and I love her work, and I don't just say that cos she's my team mate ;) The LO is very glittery, I went a bit mad with the Stickles, but the scan hasn't done it justice. I have a couple more of last weekend's classes saved ready to do, and I shall be looking to see what they come up with this weekend too!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

OOOHHH Sarah this is just flipping amazing! Lurve that pic!!

Anne C said...

love this Lo Sarah great take on Carols class