Wednesday 2 January 2008

A New Year, a New Diet, and a New Lay out....

... firstly, Happy New Year to one and all!!

Next, the new diet - now anyone that knows me in real life will know that I don't really need to be on a food diet, but I do need to be on a Stash Diet!! So I am planning on cutting down my spending on the old paper and stuff... I am keeping my sub to Scrapagogo, and I am allowed to buy glue and DST, but otherwise I am abstaining until I have made a considerable dent in my supplies. There is a group of us on UKS doing this, and supporting each other, and trying not to encourage more spending (although there are some slippages...) and there are some challenges being set for us as well to encourage us to use up our mountains of stash :)

This LO is for one of those challenges - to use a Pagemap from January 2008 . I love using pagemaps :)


The cardstock is bazill, and I used Basic Grey alpha stickers, and Doodlebug flowers and butterflies, and the ribbon and rik rak are from my Little Silver Hat ribbon kit mountain!! The large flower is from a lei I took to bits, and the round buttons are papermania.

I have also signed up for a Layout total of 52 LOs and 12 heritage LOs for 2008, so this LO is this weeks, and anymore I do is a bonus :) I will keep a total at the side here, to keep me on track ;)

All I have to do now is decorate my journal for the A-Z of everyday life I am doing for 2008, with the girls at It's a Creative World blog :) Can't wait for the first prompt on Saturday..

ttfn

xxx

No comments: