Wednesday 16 January 2008

A one woman scrapping machine

That seems to be me this week LOL. This week so far I have done 8 LOs - I think a record for me! I got very organised, and sorted out page kits for 13 LOs, so half the work has already been done :) It was a case of sticking, journalling and adding a title - then putting them into albums LOL
These first 2 LOs I did using an Amanda Probst sketch that was in one of last years Creating Keepsakes - I did 3 LOs using this sketch, but can't show the 3rd one as it has someone else's child in it, and haven't asked permission to post it.

This next LO I used a pagemap from January 2006, and my yummy Scenic Route papers LOL. My sewing machine decided to play silly beggars and the tension was all wrong, so it doesn't look much like zig-zag stitch, but I liked it anyway, even if it isn't perfect...

I used an August 2005 pagemap for this next LO :)

These last 3 LOs were done for the Stash Addict Dieters week 3 challenge -

The first LO uses a November 2007 pagemap. Papers are sassafrass lass, and I just love this photo of me helping Grandad push the car back into the garage after washing it!

The next 2 I did under the multi-photo LO criteria :) And they are both done using October 2006 pagemaps:)

I am really enjoying my scrapping at the moment, and I am loving how my albums are filling up :) I am also using up the stash, and I think at some point I will reward myself for all this scrapping by breaking my diet LOL - mind you, at the rate I am going I will be running out of cardstock LOL. I am using a lot of pagemaps right now, but I am feeling fine about that - I am getting the pages done, and I like what I am producing, even if it isn't entirely my design. At the end of the day, they are my albums, and how I make them is my choice - I am not doing this to get noticed, just to enjoy the journey that is scrapbooking!

ttfn xx

1 comment:

Anne C said...

oh my goodness, there is no stopping you, love these Sarah