Friday 4 January 2008

Scrapping the past...

Another one of my goals this year is to scrap more old photos - and I don't mean Jemma's baby pics (although I do have loads of them to do LOL) but my baby pics, and further back from there too. I inherited a large number of photos from my Gran, and have spent a lot of time scanning them in. And some are really old...

But these ones are not that old... really, they're not..! This is me, aged 15 months, enjoying my second Christmas, but my first proper one - ie I kinda knew what was going on LOL. The thing is, I can remember these toys all through my childhood, and some were passed down to my brother and sister, but I could never remember where or when they came from... Now I know...


Card is bazill, paper I got from Tescos in their "craft" department (!) and there are a few flowers and a prima birdie:)

ttfn

xxx

1 comment:

** Paula ** said...

fabby layout, i love it & really like the cute birdie!