Tuesday 29 January 2008

More layouts to share...

... I hadn't realised I hadn't updated for a while, and here's me being so productive right now, that I have lots to share!!
I seem to be getting lots of heritage scrapping done at the moment, not old old photos, but my childhood photos, and I am really enjoying it.

A cute looking me - it didn't last you know... I scraplifted this LO from madhattermillie's gallery on UKS, part of a challenge set on the Lets get Scrapping thread. I used Crate paper, Chatterbox and Sassafrass lass papers on this LO, plus a couple of flowers, a jewelled brad, 2 flower eyelets and a length of ribbon :)



I loved doing this LO, simple and clean, and getting 8 photos on one page is a first :) I used a sketch by Beth Proudfoot in the Jan/Feb issue of Simple Scrapbooks - part of the 8 in 8 challenge (but I don't think I shall be doing it somehow LOL). I found lots of photos of me when I was little wearing red shoes, so had to document this... And now whenever I colour in a Sugar Nellie or Magnolia stamped image, if it is a girl, the shoes are always red LOL
I just used cardstock, 3 flowers and 3 sugar coated brads on this LO - simple through and through :)

This LO I used a December 2007 pagemap :) Papers are Artic Frog and the title is cut using sizzlit Nouveau font :)

Away from heritage now, I did another LO using some New Zealand photos. This is Mark being his usual daft self on a bouncing pillow - and I think it looks like he is trying to do the YMCA - LOL!! I used Creative imaginations paper, Heidi Swapp chipboard stars and the title is my new Chunkidelic thin cuts dies :)

This final LO was done for the weekly team challenge on UKS - I don't do alot of these challenges, but when I saw this one, I knew I had the perfect photo for it - it was a frosty theme, using chipboard, something "too good to use" and something representing my house on UKS (in my case Red ribbon House). The papers are Sassafrass Lass, chipboard alphas from Scenic Route (which were also my too good to use bit, as I hate using them up preferring to draw round them LOL) and some spotty red ribbon :) The photo is of my whirligig dryer, on a cold December morning - the morning after a very hard frost - and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how the cobwebs had frozen... Quite beautiful I think ;)

So they are my LOs, and I have also completed 2 mini books this week too, will share those photos another time ;)

ttfn

Sarah x

No comments: