Saturday 5 January 2008

Scraplifting...

This is another LO I did yesterday, for a Stash Addicted Dieters challenge - which was to scraplift a LO from another dieter, and I chose Debly to scraplift from. I was blown away by some of the LOs she had done using heritage photographs, so was inspired to use one of my older photos. Check out her work, it is truly stunning :)


This is my Nana, aged 4, in 1926. She looks so folorn, bless her, maybe she didn't like having her photo taken....
I used bazill card, Daisy D papers, some prima flowers and some buttons :) The large bloom I think came from Sarah's Cards, and the journalling stamp is Autumn Leaves :)

Not done a LO today - first day this year ROFL - but I have been finishing off a paper bag book I started last year of Pickles, our cat. Just need to get the sewing machine out to add some stitching, and that'll be a project crossed off my to do list. I sat and made a list of things that needed finishing (the other major thing is my Christmas Journal...ooops!) and things that I need to do this month. So seeing as I am up to date with my LO targets, I can do some of this other stuff too :) Well that is the theory anyway. And I am pleased with myself for managing to keep my diary for a whole week (nearly) and also for blogging a bit more regularly - but it helps when I have things to show, as I am not really one for blogging about the everyday goings on around here... that'd really put you all to sleep..!!!

ttfn

xxx

1 comment:

Anne C said...

Can I scraplift this from you????thanks hun