Thursday 31 January 2008

Another layout...


...possibly the last one of the month LOL. This LO is done using Pencillines Sketch 62 - never used one of their sketches before :) I used Bazzill card, Scenic Route paper and arrows, and title is Nouveau Sizzlits. I used a zig pen to journal and doodle.

Wow what a busy old scrapping month it has been, I am wondering if this pace is going to be kept up all year... probably not, which is good, or else I will be breaking my stash diet!! Mind you, using stash is good, and I am hoping that 2008 is a great scrapping year for me... But I am not doing so well with the balance thing right now, as my scrapping seems to have taken over a bit, so maybe its time to do some card making again, or maybe just time to take a break and watch tv.....
ttfn
xxxx

No comments: