Friday 8 February 2008

Holiday memories

I have not been feeling great this week, so crafting has been put on the back burner for a while. I did make a couple of birthday cards, but no layouts this week...

I also managed to break my diet :( but I did NEED some more Love, Elsie Toby papers to finish this mini album....




Papers are all Love, Elsie Toby range, and the chipboard letters on the front are Scenic Route, and I changed the ribbon to compliment the colours, and that is Paper Mania :) I painted the edges with MM paint that came with January's Scrapagogo kit ;) So many good memories of New Zealand whilst doing this album *sigh*

February's Scrapagogo kit arrived yesterday, and it is lovely, going to have to put my thinking cap on to work out how to use some of these papers, some very PINK ones in there....

Going to get more day nurse now, hopefully will feel a bit more with it in the next couple of days...

ttfn

xxx

1 comment:

** Paula ** said...

This is fab! Love those papers too!
Hope the day nurse helps hun x