Friday 22 February 2008

This weeks offerings...

... 2 layouts I have been planning for a while, and I finally got them done :)



Both use photos of me at Christmas in 1973, these are the last 2 photos too, so I can say I have completely scrapped a Christmas now LOL. I used pagemaps to do both these LOs :)

I used bazzill card and K&Co papers on these 6x12 LOs, and on the Beep Beep one the title is handcut from felt:)

Been trying to reorganise my craft room again, had a bit of a move round (well as much as I can in the small space I have) and I seem to have found more space :) I just want to be able to access all my stash without having to do major removals every time... We shall see how it goes...

ttfn

xxx

1 comment:

Anne C said...

Love how you have kept the feel for the era, love them