Wednesday 30 January 2008

Mini books...

... these are the two mini books I have been slaving over this past week. The first one I used the January Scrapagogo kit - lots of yummy MM Noteworthy papers and glittered chipboard, supplemented by lots of prima flowers and buttons and some 3D paint :)




I used a Bazzill accordion album that I had stashed away from ages back. The idea for the album came from the Jan/Feb issue of Simple Scrapbooks - I saw an album someone had done that documented lots of basic info, plus stuff that may get forgotten over time, like addresses and schools. I had fun doing this one :)

Then I got the Bind it All out and made this mini flip book - its only 4" x 4" - and for this one I used the December Scrapagogo kit.


The instructions I used to make this book came from here and it is really simple to do:)

ttfn

xxxx

No comments: