Friday 28 December 2007

Belated Christmas wishes....

... hope you had a good one!

Sorry once again for my absence, it was not intentional I assure you. My beloved Gran passed away on the 9th of December, a shock to us all, and with me being so far away from family I felt very helpless. I went down for her funeral, and came back with lots of photographs, documents and her diaries, which I am going to cherish forever. Since then, my family have been clearing her house, and have found further diaries, and some of my Grandad's Union documents and medals, and even more photographs, for which I feel extremely honoured to inherit. So I best get on and do some Heritage stuff then....


I have done some crafting, although not recently - a little thing called Christmas ??? seemed to get in the way. But here are a couple of birthday cards using Magnolia stamps, that I made back in Novemeber.


And here are a couple of notebooks I made for the kids as stocking fillers - using my Bind it All machine - and decorated with Sugar Nellie stamps, these ones are from the exclusive kit they had in December.


I have also bit the bullet and decided to go on a stash diet - no purchases apart from my CK mag and my Scrapagogo Kit.... I need to start to use the stuff I have, rather than just collect it!
I got plenty of stash for my Christmas - a Cuttlebug machine, and some dies and embossing folders - plus some gorgeous goodies from my Secret Santa, and some lovely alterable things from my bestest pal Amanda:)
With my past record, I had better wish you a Happy New Year now, as knowing me it'll be next year before I update this ..... So here's to a happy, healthy and prosperous 2008 to each and every one of you.....xxx
ttfn xx


No comments: