Thursday 1 November 2007

Tilda and soup

Phew, what a busy old week, parties, more parties, trick and treating, and it all finishes with a school disco tomorrow night... oh and then it's the local firework display on Saturday.... Anyhoo, this is what I have been up to crafting wise this week......

This is my first Tilda card - Tilda and cake... I loved the colouring in bit, using my fabulous Derwent Aqua tone watercolour pigment pencils. The backing paper is Pink Petticoat, and the card is bazzill. And I just love my new concave corner rounder thingy LOL. I put some stickles on the cake for a bit o bling!! And as 30 or 40 of my childhood photographs prove, little girls can only wear red shoes...



Snowman soup has begun production as well - some hot choc, a candy cane and a few marshmallows - in a DL card bag, tied up with red organza ribbon, and a cute little tag from PCcrafter.com. I found the poem on the web :)
I have been making little journalling books today - with lots of questions in that I got from Mel (thanks hun xx). I printed them onto plain index cards, and made covers and binded it all with my bind it all ! I just need to add some finishing touches, and then I will share :P

ttfn xx

2 comments:

** Paula ** said...

Oh Sarah - love love love them!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm off to copy your snowman soup lol!!

Sprogpaws said...

Got the poem off the internet, huh. ;o)