Monday 19 November 2007

Tagged!

Thanks to Linda I have been tagged!!

Here are the rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself some random some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their name (linking to them)
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs

Right, here goes....

1. I hate using the telephone.
2. I don't like lifts - lift doors closed on me once, and I lost my Smarties :(
3. I don't like stickers being stuck on me - sticking them to paper is fine though :P
4. I trained as an Occupational Therapist, but had to give up work due to ill health.
5. I have walked down the pit lane at Le Mans.
6. I am scared of heights.
7. I once won a competition in Smash Hits magazine.

So, who to tag....


Stacey, Amanda, Tinks , Tracy, Anne, Paula, Erika

Here is the latest LO I have done....


Another Tree Adventure photo (and yes, there are more yet to come LOL) and again, using Scenic Route papers!! The bazzill, Scenic Route papers and journalling spot, Tinkering Ink alphas and prima birdie all came from a Scrap Studio kit, and the ribbons came from the Little Silver Hat November ribbon kit.

And this is the first card I have made with my new Sugar Nellie stamps which you can get here at Funky Kits. This is Luca (I think) and he was coloured in using my Aquatone watercolour pencils. The patterned paper is (wait for it) Scenic Route, ribbon and large bloom from Little Silver Hat, a prima flower, a brad, and the sentiment is an Art Warehouse stamp.

The paper mache-ing continued yesterday, and now the balloon looks more like Santa (I think) so all that needs to be done is the painting bit - and both Mark and I have said that there will be no more paper mache in the house for at least a year if not more...

ttfn xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love those Sugar Nellie stamps - thanks for the link - great card.