Saturday 3 November 2007

My Christmas present is here...

...but I am being a good girl, and I am going to send it to Santa. I did, however, have to check it, so my new Cuttlebug made an appearance, and I had a little play with the free die and embossing folders that came with it. Mark was very impressed with what it could do - he was amazed with the embossing bit (easy to please he is....;)) and I could feel the difference using it, it was so much easier to operate than my trusty Sidekick. Jemma will now get the Sidekick, but I still will keep hold of all of my dies, she isn't getting her mitts on them....

I went to my LSS just to get bookrings (for Mark) and came home with a bag full of stuff and a Cuttlebug - not bad I say :P I want to do some Christmas cards using my Take a Bough stamp set from Papertrey Ink, but on close inspection of my ink drawer, I was seriously lacking green ink... But now I am all stocked up on green! And I just couldn't resist a bottle or two of the teeny weeny prima flowers.... Fatal to my bank balance, going in my LSS...

I never got to finish off the journalling books, a job for another day... Tonight is the local fireworks display, and I will be taking the camera - although how successful I will be at taking a decent photograph of fireworks is another matter, and I am NOT taking the tripod lol... It took about 6 attempts to take a non blurry photo of the pumpkins I carved for Halloween.... But you never know, I might surprise myself, and I have done that once or twice!

ttfn xx

No comments: