Thursday 8 November 2007

Nothing to see...

Dunno where this week has gone, again.....
Really hope the next few weeks don't whizz past, I really want to get to grips with the christmas shopping etc, and with Mark swanning off left right and centre over the next few weeks, I am going to have to be organised...

Not alot of crafting has gone on in these four walls this week - I was working 2 days this week, then a busy morning in the craft shop, plus I managed to do myself a mischief this week by getting something in my eye and I think I have irritated it, cos its still not right :( So all in all a pretty craftless week LOL. Good thing crafting it isn't my job, or else we'd be on bread and dripping for the next week...
I have managed to mat 30 images tonight for my Christmas cards though, although I think I may have to go back and check them tomorrow when I can focus properly! I think I have just about got enough cards done now, which is a relief, as I have a few other bits I need to get started/finished too. I made the decision early on that I am not doing any craft to sell this Christmas, and I am concentrating on gifts for the family. I have been guilty in the past of getting myself bogged under with orders and production lines, and I just get so exhausted, and too tired to enjoy Christmas :(
So the Snowman soup is a stocking filler, all the cards are going to be sent to friends and family, and most of my family will have something made by me, well that's the plan anyway...

It's time to give my eye a rest... sorry for any spelling mistakes :P

ttfn xx

No comments: