Friday 30 November 2012

NAS - week 241 :Cheers!

You know, I really don't know where the time is just now. It feels like I blink, and another week has passed by...
 
So, I'm late in posting my layout using sketch 241 over at Nuts About Sketches. This weeks sketch was a 2 pager, but I decided to just use one side of the sketch - the right hand side.
 

This is Mark enjoying the frozen ButterBeer we bought on our visit to Harry Potter world at Universal Islands of Adventure.  I must admit, it was very tasty, but I am glad we decided to share a glass as it was very sickly after a couple of mouthfuls.

I went clean and simple with this layout, with lots of white space. But I got in the essentials - title, photos and journalling :)

This weekend we are heading back to Orlando again. We have an extra day's ticket to use up at Universal, and then we are going to Sea World on Sunday with a free Hero's pass :) So it's a freebie weekend apart from a night in a motel and food. And possibly another glass of ButterBeer.....

No comments: