Friday 23 November 2012

Bunny Girl

Back again with another of my layouts for Nuts About Sketches. This was my layout for week 234, and you can find the original sketch here along with layouts from the other DT members.
 
 
 
For her 13th birthday, Jemma was very specific about what she wanted for presents - a purple and pink Superdry t-shirt, and a onesie...  Now the t-shirt was relatively simple to order online, but the onesie....well that was another matter. We couldn't find anything online, and being spring time, all the winter clothing in stores was being replaced by summer stuff. Even though it felt far from summery in the far north of Scotland, but that is another thing....
Mark and I took one last look, and went to Primark - or Primarni as my dear sister-in-law calls it - and *ta-daaaaaaaaa* there was a rack of onesies. And they had the right size. And it was a pink bunny. Perfect.
Jemma loved it. In fact she wore it everyday. If she could have gone to school in it, she would. So, there she is, on her birthday - a teenager in a bunny onesie...

I went monochrome on this layout, and used My Mind's Eye's papers. I fussy cut a few flowers and added them with brads, and also made some lollipop flowers for embellishments. A clean and simple layout :)

No comments: