Wednesday 21 November 2012

Mulberry Cove

 
I thought I would do a catch up over the next fews days, with the layouts I have done recently for Nuts About Sketches. This layout is from week 231, and you can find the sketch and the rest of the DT's pages here
 
 

These are photos from an afternoon's kayaking at the Naval Air Station's marina - Mulberry Cove. On a Thursday, kayak rental is free to all service personnel and their dependants, and an opportunity too good to pass up!

I used up some scraps on this 2 pager - mainly My Mind's Eye - plus some Studio Calico thrown in. I used my "dripping goo" border punch from Martha Stewart - one of my bargain finds at TJ Maxx - as I thought it looked like dripping water.... A smattering of buttons finished it all off :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I feel that you simply will need to write extra on this subject, it could possibly not be a taboo topic but commonly people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers


Custom NFL Jerseys