Friday 22 January 2010

When Miss World met Santa....

... yep, it actually happened you know...


Another one of those LOs that has been hanging around for YEARS waiting to be finished!! I used a January 2010 PageMap, although the original plan was to use an early PageMap... I think this is the only time I'll be known as Miss World ;)
This finishing off lark has turned into quite good fun, and I've managed to churn out 2 SLOs and a DLO in the past 2 days :) The other 2 I can't share, as they have photos of Mark during his basic training - I don't think its a case of National Security, more like cringeing embarrassment and he'd kill me LOL. Especially the Full Monty one.... Oops!
TTFN
xxx

2 comments:

Anne C said...

This is lovely Sarah, but I think its only fair I get to assess the suitability of the other two....LOL

** Paula ** said...

Love it, Miss World!
Fab layout x