Tuesday 26 January 2010

Tadpoles and tug of war

Tis a strange old week. Weather is going from bright and sunny to damp and drizzly. Mark is away on a course, and I am juggling as usual... But, between the mayhem I have found some time to play, and flicking through the new photos I got last week has been very inspirational :)

This LO is based on one I saw in the February 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes. They did a couple of articles on scrapping with 4x6 photos, which is kinda my thing LOL. I used up some of my large collection of Scenic Route scraps :)

This second LO is of Jemma and her tug of war exploits at last years school sports day! I couldn't believe it when I uploaded these photos that day, and saw the expressions on her face! This is so Jemma - especially when she is in Sport Billy mode (which is almost all the time....)
I used Sassafrass lass paper, and kept it nice and simple, as the photos really tell the story here :)


I have a list of cupboards to tidy up, although not sure I am in the mood for it! But if I get the heater on in the craft room, then maybe I can use that as an incentive to do my chores LOL

TTFN

xxx

2 comments:

Anne C said...

Sarah I love these LO's, I love this style of LO but worry about trying it as I dont feel I would do it justice...love them and fabulous photos:)

** Paula ** said...

Love the layouts, goodness i miss scenic route!