Tuesday 8 April 2008

Weekly challenge

This LO was done for the weekly team challenge on UK Scrappers :) I am not one to do the challenge every week, I don't always like the stipulations they want, but when I do see one I like, I give it a good go LOL. When I saw that part of the challenge was to use orange on the LO, I knew this week was one for me!
Tom has a lot of orange t-shirts, he loves the colour orange, so I have alot of photos with orange in them - so the main challenge for me this week was to pick 2 photos out of the many I have to scrap LOL


The team provided a sketch, which I turned 90 degrees :)
The papers are Scenic Route Metropolis, the title is AC Thickers, they were white, but I coloured them in with a zig pen and sharpie pen and then added some Stickles on top :) The cardstock and brads are Paper Mania, and the flowers are from various sources, as is the ribbon :)
I have started the baby bucket o' goodies, just need to add some tags, and last night I started rolling nappies for this nappy cake I am planning... I need to get a cake board I think, and then I can really start in earnest...

No comments: