Thursday 3 April 2008

Maze book..

... and I am quite pleased with how it turned out too :) Although my folding skills leave a lot to be desired, some of the creases look like Nora Batty's stockings - i.e wrinkly - but I added lots of ribbons to hide them ;)





I used up lots of scraps in this book, and odds and sods of bazill. I used Hero Arts rubber stamps and also Heidi Swapp baby stamps (not got a photo of those pages though) The monogram on the front cover is Maya Road chipboard, painted and Stickled :) Ribbons are from the huge box again LOL.



I also managed to do a LO last night - this one had me stumped for a while. I had sorted a page kit for it, but it just didn't look right, so I got my Love Elsie Toby scraps out, and used them instead LOL. I found it hard to think of a title too, but then I read through the journal entry for this day, and found more info - and a quick search on Google Earth gave me some more info for the journalling :) I used a December 2007 pagemap for this one too ;)
Card is bazzill, papers are Love Elsie Toby, American Crafts foam Thickers for title, corner stamps are Heidi Swapp, and the circle embellishment is a Greener Pasture stamp on Toby paper :) A bit of doodling with a zig pen and I call it done :)

I need to get to my LSS this week to get more page protectors for my NZ album, can't believe I have done almost 20 pages - at this rate I am going to need another album, one for North Island, one for South Island!!

Feeling a lot more human today too, finally think I have kicked this bug to touch. Just waiting for Tom to come down with it now, he is the only one to have escaped so far...

ttfn

xxx

No comments: