- I tackled the ironing mountain, and defeated it.
- I took the car to the garage, and didn't look like a complete girl when trying to explain what was wrong with it.
- I failed to get Jemma out of bed before 10am for the second day on the trot even with an alarm clock. Not looking forward to tomorrow morning, trying to prise her out of her pit at 7.30...
- I think I should get a job with the UN, as I have been dealing with warring factions (ie. siblings) all day.
- I am looking forward to the kids being back at school tomorrow.
- I am making lists.
- I am thinking about decluttering. Only thinking.
- I am trying not to feel guilty about having overdue library books. I hate being late with anything.
- I'm wondering what this year will bring for us, and trying not to worry too much.
- I'm gearing up for change.
- I'm still striving for balance.
- I have nothing crafty to share today.
That is all.What's happening in your world today?