Thursday 25 November 2010

Not the same

I finally managed to use Allison Davis's November Sketch week sketch as a whole.

I was looking through my storage albums, and found a handful of photos from Christmas 2005. This was the Christmas that Mark spent out in Iraq, and was the first time he had spent Christmas away from the kids. We had the in-laws visit, but even so, it just wasn't the same without him. I took few photos, and sent them to him via e-mail, so this is what he saw of our Christmas.


I used the new Crate Paper "Snow Day" - I just love Crate Paper!
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper - Crate Paper "Snow Day"
Die cuts - Crate Paper
Alphabet stickers - American Crafts Thickers
Embroidery thread - DMC
It's absolutely baltic outside today, and although we don't have snow, we have certainly had wintry showers...
TTFN
xxxx

2 comments:

Erika said...

Lovely LO Sarah....great pics.

** Paula ** said...

Very cute layout - love the multiple photos x