Thursday 22 May 2008

Another 2 layouts...

...completed whilst listening to the footie last night LOL.

More photos from New Zealand....

This is us on the luge at Rotorua - think of sledging, and then transfer it to concrete "racetracks" on a tea tray with wheels ....

I used a November 2005 pagemap, and bazzill card, Sassafrasslass papers and foam thickers :)



This is the kids at One Tree Hill Domain in Auckland - on a roundabout we call a Witches Hat, cos it looks like one LOL

I used an August 2006 pagemap for this one, and dug out my Basic Grey for this one :) Foam thickers make the title again :)


Almost finished the first album for New Zealand - a couple more LOs I think using photos from North Island, then its on to the South Island :) and another album.....

ttfn
xxxx

2 comments:

Anne C said...

Sarah another two great LO's, I hope I can do as much justice to my holiday album:lol: love them

** Paula ** said...

Love them both Sarah x