Friday 10 August 2007

The first LO from my holiday photos....

Now I have my photobox order (all 541 photos lol) I thought I had better make a start on some LOs.... This is an enlargement I got done, as I love the photo, although it is probably not the best photo in the world (you can't really see Jemma at all!) I snapped this from a distance when we were at Muriwai beach on the first full day of our holidays, and it was nice for me to see the kids off at a distance with someone else for a change!! And it was fantastic to see the family all together again. I just love the backdrop to the photo too, the beach is volcanic black sand, which was odd at first, but I think it is beautiful.


The card is prism, the paper is Christina Cole, the chipboard is Heidi Swapp and I used my trusty white gel pen for the journalling.

No comments: