Wednesday 31 August 2011

Sugar Bowl challenge 66

I used to make a lot of cards. A lot. Now, I don't make so many. But every now and again I get a card making itch that I just have to scratch. And I like to use a sketch for my cardmaking as well as my scrapbooking. The latest challenge over at the Sugar Bowl took my fancy. Marlena has done a great sketch, and the theme of "for the girls" fitted in  nicely as I wanted to make a card for my sister-in-law's birthday.


My sister-in-law has a thing for rabbits - they have several bunnies, as well as guinea pigs, in hutches in their back garden. I had exhausted my Little Cotton Rabbits stamps over previous years, so decided to invest in a new Sassy - Bad Hare Day.

I coloured her in with ProMarkers, and played with the new fine nib set I got last week. I am not the neatest when it comes to colouring in, so these fine nibs are just perfect for me especially when it comes to the more detailed images. I think I made her look a bit Amy Pond-ish LOL

The patterned papers are from the PaperMania "Summer Bloom" collection, and the cardstock is from Bazzill. The circle behind the image was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The buttons are also from PaperMania, and the sentiment stamp is from Personal Impressions.

TTFN


xxxx

No comments: