Saturday 5 March 2011

Water lot of fun

This is a layout I did using Sketch Support's One Page Sketch #3.

The photos are from out Turkish holiday in 2008, from the day we spent at the waterpark. I love that I could crop my 4x6 photos to fit the sketch.

I used a patterned paper from Echo Park, and cardstock is Bazzill. The title is done with American Crafts Thickers and cardstock stickers. I made the rossette flower and added a button and some thread to finish it off. I handstitched a border around the edge of the patterned paper, using embroidery thread, and used a Martha Stewart border punch as edging for the photos.

TTFN


xxxx

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a fun page! Really makes me wish for nice, warm weather on this rainy and cold day. Love those bright colors!

Tracy said...

This is a fun page :)
Looks like a good day was had by all.

Danielle said...

Love the colors on this fun layout! The fan folded flower is so cute.

ScrappnBee said...

Great page! I am so impressed that you hand stitched the border! It looks great! Love the rosette too!