Wednesday 22 October 2008

Library of Memories

From this.....

...to this....


....in one evening!!

I have been wanting to incorporate Stacy Julian's Library of memories philosophy since reading her "Big Picture Scrapbooking" book a couple of years ago. Then I got her "photo freedom" book earlier this year, and I knew I definitely wanted to do this!! I was finding it hard to deal with the photo side of the plan, so decided to bite the bullet (phrase of the month) and get the LOs sorted. So I bought 4 American Crafts D ring 12x12 albums, and set about last night taking all my LOs out from their original albums and reorganising them and placing them in their new home :) So I went down from about 8 albums to 4, although I need another one already as my All About Us album is on the full side ;) I love that I can get all page sizes into the albums. I also loved looking over my past LOs, seeing how my approach has changed, and seeing what kind of things I tend to scrap - it seems that people and events are top of the list LOL. Maybe this will encourage me to look for other things to scrap - my Everyday things section is seriously lacking...
Tomorrow we are having a visit from Jo and her boys, which is always fun :) Right now I am waiting for the serviceman to finish servicing the boiler and checking the smoke alarm so I can go to Tesco to get milk and yummy stuff for us to eat tomorrow..
ttfn
xxx

2 comments:

Mrsjobee said...

Looking forward to seeing those albums tomorrow - we will be bearing cake!!

** Paula ** said...

oh how fabby are you! Wish i could get that organised!