What I have been up to so far in September -
- I became one year older
- I started playing netball again
- I joined a Pilates class - first one was last night, so far so good :)
- doing Shimelle's "Learn something new every day" class, and actually managing to keep up to date - bought a great kit from Shimelle to do this class with, and its a 4" x 4" format which is making this project sooooo much easier and quicker ;)
- making up page kits, and mini book kits to take to our UKS team get together in Blackpool next week - NEXT WEEK!!!!! So, so excited about this. And hoping and praying that Anne will be there with us too :)
- getting far too excited about above weekend, and also about seeing Amanda again :)
- trying to research some family history
- enjoying walking trails, bike rides and counting slugs with the family this past weekend :)
- learning alot about rivers courtesy of a P6 project...
- making christmas present lists - not entirely my doing or my suggestion, more like a "keeping hubby happy by making a list" list :P
- trying not to think about Mark going away in October :(
- spending far too much money on stash for my liking LOL
- did I mention looking forward to the weekend in Blackpool.... :P
- oh, and last but not least a little bit of scrapping.....
I did this one today, when I saw the BG Archaic range I knew that it was perfect for Tom - dinosaurs and orange, what more can I ask??? And to get a chipboard orange dinosaur, well that tipped the balance and that's why I ended up with the stash in the first place...
Cardstock is Bazill Kraft, and the rest is Basic Grey :) LO based on a pagemap from Becky Fleck's book "Scrapbook Pagemaps".