Thursday 14 August 2008

Keep that mojo working!!!!

Seems my mojo has come back from holidays refreshed and raring to go LOL. Another 2 LOs done for the New Zealand album - I am sure going to miss it when its done!!
This DLO is of Pancake rocks - Mark was obsessed with catching the waves splashing up on the rocks on camera, he spent ages stood there with MY camera trying to get the perfect shot LOL. But it was a truly amazing sight, the scenery was unbeatable.

I used K&Co Wild Saffron papers, kraft cardstock, and a MM journalling page. Title is using foam thickers, and the stamps are Autumn Leaves. This is based on a pagemap from Becky Fleck's book - this is from page 63:)

The next LO uses a photo taken at Shantytown. Whilst Mark and I were dressing up in period costume, the kids were adamant they were staying in their nice warm 21st century clothes thank you very much LOL. So they amused themselves with the 1860's props dotted around the saloon - namely the piano and a huge shotgun :s

I used an April 2008 Pagemap, bazzill card and Daisy D's papers. The title is foam thickers, that I inked with cats eye ink, but it didn't dry, and I ended up getting ink everywhere, so I covered them in 3D gloss to stop the mess :) The flowers and brads are from Little Silver Hat kits :)

Finally, I can show you the other mini book I did last week :) Now I know that it safely reached my teamie Sharon all the way in Michigan, I can share it:)

I used K&Co Wild Saffron papers and tags, and then went to town on the cover with leaves, blossoms and a birdie :)
I'm glad she liked it, and can't wait to see it when she has put some photos in it :)

I must get cracking with some organising - I am half way there with my photos, getting some albums to stick my scrapping fodder in to get them out of envelopes :) I also have 5 pizza boxes in my craft room - which ain't a big space - filled with kits that I haven't had a chance to use yet....

ttfn

xxxx

2 comments:

** Paula ** said...

Love the layouts hun & fab mini book - i am sure Sharon is loving it.
xxx

Anne C said...

Fabulous LO's Sarah, and I am sure Sharon loves her book, I know I would