Monday 10 March 2008

Spiderman, bunnies and a distict lack of balance...

First off, Spiderman - Jemma actually LOL
Pagemap used - as always - Nov 07 I think.... Bazzill card, Sassafrass Lass papers, Scenic Route chipboard alpha and large bracket painted and stickled :), Heidi Swapp ghost star and chipboard heart. Still love the 6 x 12 pages....

Next, Jemma again, on a trip up to the top of the rock of Gibraltar :)
Used a Jan 08 pagemap for this, turned 90 degrees. Sassafrass Lass papers again, and lots of ribbon and rik rak and sequins :) The stars are Heidi Swapp, the title is Nouveau sizzix font, the button is PM.

Next the bunnies.... I got some fab Little Cotton Rabbit stamps from Funky Kits this week :) Soo cute aren't they? So I made a couple of cards using them :) The second one is winging its way down to Lancashire as we speak ;)


Finally the balance, or should I say lack of balance.... Found it quite hard again this week, trying to juggle everything, and feeling things getting on top of me again. I want to craft, cos that really saves my sanity, but then feel guilty doing it... Suppose its one of those things being a crafter, juggling everyday life with the urge to play with paper and glue... I have put aside Wednesday as a scrapping day, will see how much I get done :)

ttfn

xxx

No comments: